Val Thorensスキー リゾート ガイド
Val Thorens is the resort that combines the best of skiing with the best of atmospheres. At an altitude of 2300 metres, the highest ski resort in Europe and the highest point in world’s largest ski area «Les 3 Vallées», with more than 600 kilometres of runs, Val Thorens is without a doubt an exceptional destination.
Renowned for the quality of its snow and up-to-the-minute ski lifts, between powder snow fields and perfectly groomed runs, for beginners to experienced skiers, the Val Thorens ski area offers great snowsports whatever your ability level! Discover a mind-blowing setting and a breath-taking 360° panorama over more than 1000 Alpine summits.
As well as the choice of skiing styles, enjoy a diverse range of lifestyles, a rich, varied selection of accommodation (from 2** apartment residences to 5***** hotels), a wide choice of activities and international-scale events (the Ski Force Winter Tour, Rock On Snowboard Tour, Andros Trophy, Skicross World Cup, SFR Freeskiing Tour…). Whether as a couple, with family or with friends, discover the atmospheres that make the resort what it is, share adrenalin-fuelled experiences and unforgettable moments such as dinner on the slopes, a nighttime toboggan descent, mountain biking on snow, ice driving, massage, beautiful sunsets or quite simply a hot chocolate by the fireside…A lively and trendy resort that foodies will love, come and recharge your batteries and create your own recipe for a successful holiday.
- 最寄りの鉄道駅:Moûtiers Salins Brides-Les-Bains (37km)
- 観光案内所の電話番号::+3304 79 00 08 08
Val Thorensのスキー リゾート マネージャーから届いたお知らせ&ニュース
- 23rd and 24th November 2019- First track"Grande Première"
- 30th november to 1st december 2019 : Decatlon High Test
- 4th to 7th December 2019- Ski Cross World Cup
- 6th, 7th, 8th December 2019 - Trophée Andros
- 17th to 21st December 2019 – Ski Cross European Cup
- 22nd to 27th December 2019 – Christmas week
- 28th December 2019 to 4th January 2020 - New Year week
- 16th to 21st februry 2020: Carnaval week
- 23rd to 27th february 2020 - Astronomy week
- 24th to 26th march 2020 - Festi'Valtho
- 5th april 2020 - Enduro 3 Vallées
- 11th to 17th april 2020 Easter week
- 10th to 13th april 2020 - Val Tho Jazz
- 25th april to 1st may 2020– Dutch Week
- 1st May to 3rd may 2020- Apotheose day
- 発行:4 Aug
- 前回の降雪:4 August 2020
今日の天気 (2765 m)雪予報を全部見る
Very much a good skiers resort. Just back from a week before Christmas. At 2300m so feels Arctic at times (especially noticed when you ski back from Meribel or Courchevel). No trees in sight but plenty of high quality skiing with great snow. Stayed at Les Balcons which is ski in-ski out for a good skier (just off a red piste). Lovely apartments with gym, pool, supermarket and ski hire in the complex. Highly recommended.
- Chambery, France61km
- Saint-Martin-d'Heres, France65km
- Grenoble, France68km
- Echirolles, France70km
- Aix-les-Bains, France71km
- Le Port, France181km
- Baie du Soleil, France181km
- Nice, France183km
- Acque-Calde (Savona), Italy184km
- Les Douaniers, France184km
- Cime de Caron, France2km
- Epaule du Bouchet, France2km
- Pointe de Thorens, France2km
- Pointe du Bouchet, France2km
- Aiguille de Peclet, France3km