Yad Mossスキー リゾート ガイド
Yad Moss is run by volunteers from the Carlisle Ski Centre Ltd. The stone day-lodge and ticket office were recently built with lottery funding. Yad Moss has a club room, toilet facilities and garaging for the piste groomer, which makes the most of any snow. The tow is not suitable for absolute beginners. At Yad Moss non-members are welcome, but pay more for a day-pass.
- 観光案内所の電話番号::01228 561634
- 発行:16 Feb
- 前回の降雪:16 February 2020
今日の天気 (662 m)雪予報を全部見る
Yad is a cool place when there's about 10 cm of fresh as the volunteers have over the years cleared the hillsides of stones etc.
The top of the runs (about 500mt) gives some good sport on a snowboard with little bumps and berms to air off.
looking down the slope and over to your right you can see a gap in the wall ....head for this and on the other side is a great v shaped valley which when loaded provides some excellent wupeeee sport on a board. Its difficult to get back to the base of the poma from here but its worth it for the sport!!
some advice on transport.... i've been a few times and the road from upper teesdale (high force ) can and does get blocked......don't attempt it without 4wd or chains (like one ****head bmw driver did and blocked the snowploughs way!!)
It's a long walk over the top so check carefully before setting out.
Ride on Roy
- Carlisle, United Kingdom40km
- Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom45km
- Newburn, United Kingdom47km
- Durham, United Kingdom50km
- Chester-le-Street, United Kingdom52km
- Black Middens, United Kingdom67km
- Roker Beach, United Kingdom67km
- South Shields, United Kingdom67km
- Hartley Reef, United Kingdom68km
- King Edwards Bay, United Kingdom68km
- Burnhope Seat, United Kingdom1km
- Great Dun Fell, United Kingdom8km
- Cross Fell, United Kingdom9km
- Black Fell (Pennines), United Kingdom14km
- Mickle Fell, United Kingdom14km