Sunday Riverスキー リゾート ガイド
Sunday River, in the United States (Maine State), is a large resort with 15 lifts (12 chair lifts, 3 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 716 metres (2348 feet) of vertical descent. Sunday River has 870 acres of terrain over 135 trails. Sunday River is best suited to advanced and intermediate skiers and snowboarders. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Sunday River. For snowboarders, there are 7 terrain parks and a half pipe. Nearly all of the trails at Sunday River are covered by snow-making. The closest airport is at Portland but the transfer time is 1.5 hours. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Sunday River.
- 発行:18 Oct
今日の天気 (602 m)雪予報を全部見る
Excellent ski area. Lots to do on mountain and Bethel is the quintessential New England ski town. Not a lot of amusements but so much local culture that you really know where you are.
There is fantastic dining choices but you may need a car to reach the furthest.
There is a local bus service loops every 15 minutes and takes visitors from all over the mountain and downtown.
For a really relaxing weekend or vacation it’s a great place to visit.
Conditions at Sunday River exceed all else in the area as their award winning snowmaking and grooming is the best in the USA.
- Lewiston, United States66km
- Portland, United States103km
- South Portland, United States104km
- West Scarborough, United States107km
- Rochester, United States129km
- Trayhan's, United States106km
- Higgins Beach, United States111km
- Pine Point, United States111km
- Doc Browns, United States112km
- Old Orchard Beach, United States112km
- Sunday River Whitecap, United States10km
- Goose Eye Mountain, United States11km
- Puzzle Mountain (Maine), United States11km
- Old Speck Mountain, United States14km
- Baldpate Mountain (Maine), United States16km