The Lechtスキー リゾート ガイド
The Lecht in the United Kingdom (in the Scotland region) is a large resort with 14 lifts (1 chair lifts, 13 surface lifts) but it only has 183 metres (600 feet) of vertical descent. The Lecht has 20 pistes. The Lecht is best suited for intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is a also a lot of terrain for beginners and experts too. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at The Lecht. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and a half pipe. The majority of the pistes at The Lecht are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Aberdeen and the nearest train station to The Lecht is at Aviemore.
- 発行:16 Jan
- 前回の降雪:16 January 2021
- ゲレンデ:Packed powder or groomed snow
今日の天気 (732 m)雪予報を全部見る
Been to the Lecht many times and always had a hoot.
The owners are a lovely family; very friendly and helpful.
Thankfully it is still family owned so they are not just in the game to make fast cash, unlike natural retreats aka 'the gorm'.
A much smaller resort than 'the gorm', but cheaper and not as busy which means more runs and is also hidden from the wind that closed Cairngorm every other day.
Best food in any resort in Scotland; well priced unlike the robbing fools at Cairngorm who are only interested in profits.
Being over 1000ft below 'the gorm' height, they do suffer from lack of snow at times and have to make do with what they get.
- Inverness, United Kingdom67km
- Aberdeen, United Kingdom70km
- Dundee, United Kingdom82km
- Perth, United Kingdom90km
- Glenrothes, United Kingdom111km
- Spey Bay, United Kingdom54km
- Lossiemouth, United Kingdom57km
- Cullen, United Kingdom61km
- Sandend Bay, United Kingdom62km
- Boyndie Bay, United Kingdom67km
- Morven, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom15km
- Beinn a- Bhuird, United Kingdom16km
- Ben Avon, United Kingdom16km
- Beinn a- Chaorainn (Cairngorms), United Kingdom23km
- Ben Rinnes, United Kingdom23km