Caberfae Peaksスキー リゾート ガイド
- X-国:15 km
Caberfae Peaks in the United States (Michigan State) is a medium sized ski resort with 6 ski lifts (4 chair lifts, 2 surface lifts) but it only has 148 metres (485 feet) of vertical descent. Caberfae Peaks has 200 acres of terrain over 31 trails. Caberfae Peaks is best suited to advanced and intermediate skiers and snowboarders. There are 15 kilometers (9 miles) of cross country ski trails at Caberfae Peaks. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park. All of the trails at Caberfae Peaks are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Detroit and the nearest train station to Caberfae Peaks is at Amtrak. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Caberfae Peaks.
- 発行:4 Aug
今日の天気 (404 m)雪予報を全部見る
Had to reply to offset the above comments...
Cabby is one of the oldest ski hills in the nation... its got a very chilled, laid back vibe to it and contrary to what Mr. Grumpy Pants above experienced in 2003 - for the 07/08 season pistes have been widened to reduce congestion... Patrol does a good job controlling those that need it but are laid back enough to allow for good responsible free riding. Perhaps the biggest draw at the 'Fae' is financial - Season passes could be had for as little as $99 for weekend only and $199 unlimited if purchased pre-season... You can ski every weekend of the season at Caberfae for the price of one weekend at Boyne.
Something to consider.
Snow: Lingerie for the Mountains.
- Mount Pleasant, United States83km
- Midland, United States110km
- Muskegon, United States132km
- Bay City, United States135km
- Forest Hills, United States141km
- Bay City, United States131km
- Grand Haven, United States168km
- Holland, United States185km
- Mackinac Island, United States188km
- Port Austin, United States189km
- The Knob (Indiana), United States286km
- Sand Hill (Noble County, Indiana), United States301km
- Rib Mountain, United States354km
- Mount Curwood, United States357km
- Mount Arvon, United States358km