Taosスキー リゾート ガイド
Taos in the United States (New Mexico State) is a large resort with 12 lifts (10 chair lifts, 2 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 796 metres (2612 feet) of vertical descent. Taos has 1294 acres of terrain over 72 trails. Taos is best suited to advanced and intermediate skiers and snowboarders. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Taos. Almost half of the trails at Taos are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Albuquerque and the nearest train station to Taos is at Albuquerque. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Taos.
- 発行:10 May
- 前回の降雪:10 May 2021
今日の天気 (3203 m)雪予報を全部見る
United Statesのseth brownが記述:
Taos, where skiing is still a sport, not a service. Bring your testosterone. There is no better advanced skiing on the planet, period. The intermediate stuff is pretty darn good too. Small by mega area standards, the variety is matched no where...every run has a different feel. This isn't a place to hang, see, or be seen...Mtn men and women only need apply. For you easterners, think Mad River Glenn/Stowe with real snow..For you Euros, think St Anton in the trees. The bonus is the ambience of northern NM. 1 hr north of Sante Fe...it makes for a great vacation. If you're a decent intermediate, you'll have a great time too. This is the antithesis of Vail and Aspen (attitude).
My memories here run deep...if you're a skier, don't miss this place.
- Santa Fe, United States99km
- Rio Rancho, United States176km
- Albuquerque, United States188km
- South Valley, United States197km
- Pueblo, United States212km
- Beacons, United States1143km
- D Street, United States1143km
- Grandview, United States1143km
- Leucadia, United States1143km
- Moonlight Beach, United States1143km
- Lake Fork Peak, United States7km
- Mount Walter (New Mexico), United States10km
- Old Mike, United States10km
- Wheeler Peak, United States10km
- Baldy Mountain (Colfax County, New Mexico), United States29km