Snowbirdスキー リゾート ガイド
Snowbird, in the United States (Utah State), is a large resort with 12 lifts (10 chair lifts, 2 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 988 metres (3240 feet) of vertical descent. Snowbird has 2500 acres of terrain over 85 trails. Snowbird is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Snowbird. For snowboarders, there are 2 terrain parks and 2 half pipes. A small proportion of the trails at Snowbird are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Salt Lake City and the nearest train station to Snowbird is at Salt Lake City. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Snowbird.
- 最寄りの空港:Salt Lake City
- 最寄りの鉄道駅:Salt Lake City
- 発行:8 Sep
- 前回の降雪:8 September 2020
今日の天気 (2858 m)雪予報を全部見る
Snowbird is an expert paradise. It has everything you could want, certainly the best snowfal, 500"/yr) in the USA and likely the planet. Endless possibilities of expert terrain from top to bottom. Three huge bowls. Beautiful Scenery. And if you stay just 25 minutes away in the Salt Lake Valley (Sandy/Midvale) the most inexpensive ski vacation you could find. You can board a flight from most major US airports in the morning, including the East Coast, and be skiing by 1pm. And you can do the same on the way home, skiing until noon or later and arriving back home(US) that evening.
If you tire of Snowbird, Alta is right next door and then there are 6 other terrific resorts to explore, all within an hour's drive.
- Cottonwood Heights, United States14km
- Sandy Hills, United States17km
- Holladay, United States18km
- Sandy City, United States18km
- Draper, United States19km
- Bay Street, United States949km
- Santa Monica Ocean Park, United States949km
- Rose Avenue, United States949km
- Santa Monica Pier, United States949km
- Santa Monica Jetties, United States949km
- Mount Wolverine, United States4km
- Sundial Peak, United States4km
- Twin Peaks (Utah), United States6km
- White Baldy, United States6km
- Pfeifferhorn, United States7km