Ski Rioスキー リゾート ガイド
- X-国:21 km
We were informed, during January 2013, that Ski Rio has been closed for many years.
Ski Rio, in the United States (New Mexico State), is a medium sized ski resort with 6 ski lifts (3 chair lifts, 3 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 655 metres (2150 feet) of vertical descent. Ski Rio has 900 acres of terrain over 83 trails. Ski Rio is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. There are 21 kilometers (13 miles) of cross country ski trails at Ski Rio. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and a half pipe. The nearest airport is at Albuquerque. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Ski Rio.
- 発行:13 Oct
- 前回の降雪:13 October 2021
今日の天気 (3222 m)雪予報を全部見る
United StatesのJ Blackwoodが記述:
It is now 2012 and Ski Rio has been closed for several years.
- Santa Fe, United States149km
- Pueblo, United States165km
- Pueblo West, United States168km
- Fountain, United States203km
- Colorado Springs, United States215km
- Beacons, United States1158km
- Grandview, United States1158km
- Ponto, United States1158km
- Stone Steps, United States1158km
- Tamarack Ave., United States1158km
- Venado Peak, United States20km
- Baldy Mountain (Taos County, New Mexico), United States21km
- Culebra Peak, United States33km
- Baldy Mountain (Colfax County, New Mexico), United States46km
- Mount Walter (New Mexico), United States46km