Remarkablesスキー リゾート ガイド
The famous Remarkables mountain range, located in the adventure capital of the world, Queenstown New Zealand, is where you’ll find your freedom. The Remarkables is a welcoming, adventurous ski field. It boasts three sun-drenched, north-facing, snow-filled bowls, seven terrain parks, including The Burton Stash, plus heaps of off-piste black runs and wide-open learner slopes. This is also the home of The North Face Frontier, a Freeride World Qualifier event, and a number of progression programs.
The Remarkables has 385 ha of skiable terrain, a 1943m elevation with a 468m vertical drop, and extensive state of the art snow-making to top up natural snow fall.
- 観光案内所の電話番号::0800 697 547
- 発行:21 Sep
- 前回の降雪:19 September 2020
- ゲレンデ:Old snow
今日の天気 (1709 m)雪予報を全部見る
Wow, just reading through some of these reviews and they seem very harsh. We have been here the past 3 years from Melbourne and the staff and runs are awesome by comparison to our 'most of the time' conditions in Victoria. Yes, it takes a bit of time to organise gear on the 1st day but, seriously, you only have to do it once and not lug it to your accommodation (which is what you do in Vic); imagine lugging you gear and getting your kids to do the same across country to the chalet!! Love the runs, love the people working up there on Cardrona and Remarks... always found the instructors to be awesome and I guess the restaurant staff muck around but, yep... its a drudge having done it myself. Some can keep up the attitude, some can't. First world problem. Just enjoy and get out there!
- Invercargill, New Zealand156km
- Dunedin, New Zealand160km
- Timaru, New Zealand206km
- Christchurch, New Zealand349km
- Nelson, New Zealand554km
- Smoothwater Bay, New Zealand121km
- Haast Beach, New Zealand134km
- Lake Pukaki Point, New Zealand142km
- Dunedin - Blue Tops, New Zealand154km
- Dunedin - Cob Cottage, New Zealand154km
- Ben Lomond (Otago), New Zealand16km
- Cecil Peak, New Zealand16km
- Roys Peak, New Zealand44km
- Earnslaw, New Zealand59km
- Mount Barff, New Zealand72km