Mt Huttスキー リゾート ガイド
Officially New Zealand’s Best Ski Resort for the fourth year in a row (Mt Hutt was voted New Zealand’s Best Ski Resort in 2015, ’16, ’17 and ’18 at the World Ski Awards), Mt Hutt is New Zealand’s big friendly mountain with snowfall and altitude delivering a long, white season. The altitude of 2086m with a 683m vertical drop makes it the South Island’s highest chair lift, attracting plenty of snow, leg-burning runs and some of the country’s most spectacular views. As well as Kiwi hospitality, enjoy wide groomed slopes, all-lift access for all abilities, top to bottom terrain parks with world class jumps and some of the best off-piste skiing around.
Mt Hutt has 365 ha of skiable terrain and state of the art snow-making to top up snow. As a member of The Methven Kids4Free Deal, children 10 and under get a lift pass free of charge during the season.
- 観光案内所の電話番号::+64 3 302 8811
- 発行:2 Apr
- 前回の降雪:2 April 2021
今日の天気 (1743 m)雪予報を全部見る
New ZealandのButch Sternが記述:
I have been skiing Mt Hutt for the past 25 years. It has a mixed terrain that provides consistent challenges and enjoyment. The food and hospitality are good, the road is a challenge. Methven is a great town.
If you are looking for tree skiing, it is not there and the weather can come in strong. Being there is time well spent. Methven is a great community. Enjoy it, I do.
- Christchurch, New Zealand91km
- Timaru, New Zealand101km
- Dunedin, New Zealand275km
- Nelson, New Zealand286km
- Blenheim, New Zealand297km
- Kairaki Beach, New Zealand95km
- New Brighton Beach, New Zealand95km
- Lone Pine Brighton, New Zealand96km
- Trolley's, New Zealand96km
- Eddies South Shore, New Zealand98km
- Mount Peel, New Zealand48km
- Mount Arrowsmith, New Zealand49km
- Mount Tregear, New Zealand57km
- Mount Murchison, New Zealand58km
- Mount Whitcombe, New Zealand61km