Moonlight Basinスキー リゾート ガイド
Moonlight Basin in the United States (Montana State) is a medium sized ski resort with 6 ski lifts that offers skiers an impressive 991 metres (3251 feet) of vertical descent. Moonlight Basin has 1900 acres of terrain. Moonlight Basin is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Moonlight Basin. The nearest airport is at Bozeman.
- 発行:23 May
- 前回の降雪:23 May 2022
今日の天気 (2628 m)雪予報を全部見る
United StatesのCASA Toursが記述:
Moonlight Basin has some of the best in-bounds terrain in the United States. The Headwaters Traverse - aka the Lord of the Rings Traverse - accesses a plethora of steep, interesting terrain. The traverse alone gets the adrenalin juices flowing. The Spring Run-Off Challenge is one of the few big mountain free ride competitions in SW Montana. With a Lone Peak Pass skiers and snowboarders can ride both Big Sky and Moonlight, which means access to the North Summit Snowfield, one of the longest runs in North America, over 4000 vertical feet. Moonlight's patrol does an amazing job in getting their terrain open and really encourages folks to get after it.
Moonlight is also an ideal place for families and beginners. With little to no crowds ever, Moonlight has lots of space to cruise. The only downside are some flat sections on the lower mountain.
If you are looking to bang out laps the Headwaters chair and the Lone Tree Lift allow one to rack up vertical quickly.
Moonlight has a cool local scene and offers a cheaper alternative to neighboring Big Sky. For apres the Moonlight Lodge is a classy place where you can still get a PBR and plate of Nachos on a dirtbag budget.
- Bozeman, United States71km
- Rexburg, United States144km
- Butte, United States147km
- Helena, United States182km
- Idaho Falls, United States186km
- Fort. Ebey, United States949km
- Super green, United States982km
- Manzanita, United States996km
- Seaside Cove, United States996km
- Neakahine Point, United States997km
- Meldrum Mountain, United States16km
- Hilgard Peak, United States25km
- Echo Peak, United States28km
- Joseph Peak, United States28km
- Gray Peak (Wyoming), United States29km