Chestnut Mountainスキー リゾート ガイド
Chestnut Mountain in the United States (illinois State) is a medium sized ski resort with 9 ski lifts (3 chair lifts, 6 surface lifts) but it only has 145 metres (476 feet) of vertical descent. Chestnut Mountain has 148 acres of terrain over 17 trails. Chestnut Mountain is best suited for intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is a also a lot of terrain for beginners and experts too. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Chestnut Mountain. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and a half pipe. All of the trails at Chestnut Mountain are covered by snowmaking. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Chestnut Mountain.
- 発行:7 Jul
今日の天気 (244 m)雪予報を全部見る
I was at Chestnut Mountain just once. It was the only resort I had close enough from work (Lena, IL). I ski there last Dec. 2nd 2008, and got the early season special "the date is the price" so I ski for $2 (cheapest I ever had).
First thing I can say is that the views of the Mississipi river are just amazing.
With a nice ski rental service and good lifts you can enjoy of the resort with no complain. The runs are short but, in some of the cases, real black ones. So even though it is a little resort, the well prepared runs have 100% snow making and lights. I could say it is a nice place to stop by if you are in the area, you'll get surprised.
- Dubuque, United States26km
- Freeport, United States64km
- Clinton, United States66km
- Fitchburg, United States95km
- Davenport, United States99km
- Zion, United States211km
- Racine, United States214km
- Whitefish Bay, United States225km
- Chicago Breaks, United States243km
- Whiting Gun Club, United States252km
- Charles Mound, United States14km
- Mount Hosmer (Iowa), United States126km
- Rib Mountain, United States283km
- Timms Hill, United States337km
- The Knob (Indiana), United States423km