Bruce Moundスキー リゾート ガイド
Bruce Mound was established in 1948 by the Half Moon Ski Club. Clark County has operated Bruce Mound since 1960 and has enhanced winter recreation for any age group. We pride ourselves in being one of Wisconsin's great attractions with premium skiing and snow tubing conditions. The slopes are lighted for fantastic night adventures. State of the art snowmaking and grooming capabilities render everyday like a fresh snowfall.
- 最寄りの空港:Eau Claire
- 最寄りの鉄道駅:La Crosse
- 観光案内所の電話番号::(715) 743-2296
- 発行:1 Dec
- 前回の降雪:25 November 2020
今日の天気 (362 m)雪予報を全部見る
Bruce Mound is a small ski hill located in the rolling hills of West Central Wisconsin. It offers very affordable beginner to intermediate skiing in a beautiful rural setting.
1 triple chair services the main runs with a T-bar and rope tow servicing the bunny hill and snow tube runs.
There's never a lack of snow with the state-of-the-art snowmaking systems; the runs are groomed daily. Fun and well-lit night skiing is also offered.
The staff is very friendly. Ski patrol and a simple café is located in the newly constructed main lodge.
It's a great ski hill to take the family or friends out for an affordable and pleasant experience. Highly recommended for young families on a budget.
- Eau Claire, United States70km
- North La Crosse, United States76km
- La Crosse, United States81km
- Winona, United States81km
- Stevens Point, United States96km
- Sheboygan, United States256km
- North Point 3, United States258km
- Whitefish Bay, United States264km
- StonyPoint, United States267km
- French River, United States271km
- Rib Mountain, United States101km
- Timms Hill, United States121km
- Mount Hosmer (Iowa), United States125km
- Charles Mound, United States221km
- Government Peak, United States270km