Broken Riverスキー リゾート ガイド
Broken River is a club field with 3 alpine bowls of varied rolling terrain. 110km or 1.5 hrs from Christchurch with 4WD access for the last 6km through the forest. A goods lift carries your gear from the car park while you walk 30 minutes through native beech forest to the ski area. There is a canteen selling snacks and drinks. The terrain at Broken River consists of a large open basin serviced by 5 electrically driven rope tows. The highest point is 1820 meters and the total vertical is 420 meters with over 300 hectares of accessible terrain. Grooming is carried out on the learner/ intermediate slopes and easy access to the back basins is available for more experienced skiers. Other facilities available at Broken River include an expansive day lodge for all to enjoy the kitchen and dining facilities, ski and snowboard instruction from qualified instructors and qualified ski patrollers. Ski and snowboard hire is available at Broken River, bookings essential.
- 発行:21 Sep
- 前回の降雪:21 September 2021
今日の天気 (1610 m)雪予報を全部見る
New ZealandのJoe が記述:
There is now a lift which you ride from the carpark to lift ticket office so you don't have to walk as outlined in the last review.
"carpark there is a 30 minute walk up to the lodges and rope tows. There is a goods lift to carry your luggage and skis, so the forest walk is a pleasant one".
BR is awesome, come and enjoy it.
- Christchurch, New Zealand92km
- Timaru, New Zealand145km
- Nelson, New Zealand244km
- Blenheim, New Zealand259km
- Dunedin, New Zealand319km
- Blaketown Wedge, New Zealand86km
- Waikuku Beach, New Zealand86km
- Cobden Breakwater, New Zealand87km
- Cobden Beach, New Zealand88km
- Kairaki Beach, New Zealand88km
- Mount Rolleston, New Zealand28km
- Mount Franklin (Canterbury), New Zealand29km
- Mount Murchison, New Zealand29km
- Mount Tregear, New Zealand44km
- Mount Dixon, New Zealand47km