Big Bear Mountainスキー リゾート ガイド
Big Bear Mountain, in the United States (California State), is a large resort with 12 lifts (11 chair lifts, 1 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 504 metres (1655 feet) of vertical descent. Big Bear Mountain has 230 acres of terrain over 35 trails with a total length of kilometers (9 miles). Big Bear Mountain is best suited for intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is a also a lot of terrain for beginners and experts too. We have no information about the existence of any cross-country ski trails at Big Bear Mountain. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and a half-pipe. All of the trails at Big Bear Mountain are covered by snow-making. The closest airport is at Los Angeles but the transfer time is 2 hours. The nearest train station to Big Bear Mountain is at San Bernardino. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Big Bear Mountain.
- 最寄りの空港:Los Angeles
- 最寄りの鉄道駅:San Bernardino
- 発行:28 Jul
今日の天気 (2432 m)雪予報を全部見る
Big Bear Mountainロケーション地図
Big Bear Mountainのビジターによるレビュー
United Statesの HCSCが記述:
Whole mountain is one huge fun snowboard park. Add the mostly sunny & warm weather.
It doesn't get much better if you like riding parks.
Closest real airport is actually Ontario.
Avoid weekends if you can... it gets crazy with all the people from LA coming up
Big Bear Mountainに最も近い都市の予測
- Yucaipa, United States27km
- Banning, United States33km
- Beaumont, United States34km
- Highland, United States35km
- Redlands, United States36km
Big Bear Mountainに最も近いサーフブレイク
- Doheney Beach, United States114km
- Linda Lane Beach, United States114km
- Poche Beach, United States114km
- Riviera, United States114km
- San Clemente Pier, United States114km
Big Bear Mountainに最も近い山の頂上
- Anderson Peak (San Bernardino Mountains), United States11km
- Jepson Peak, United States13km
- San Gorgonio, United States13km
- Ranger Peak (California), United States42km
- Mount San Jacinto Peak, United States48km