Beaver Creekスキー リゾート ガイド
- X-国:32 km
The Beav is the quieter side of the Vail Valley, but it is a full-scale, World Class resort in its own right. The centerpiece is the ultra-plush Hyatt Regency Hotel. A high-speed quad now links Beaver Creek Village to Arrowhead Village allowing you to ski or ride from mountain to mountain, stopping to graze at Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch Village and Arrowhead Village. A special night-time treat is to ride the "cat-pulled" tram to a mid-mountain restaurant. There are 200 condo and hotel units at the base resort. Free transportation is at the base of mountain and at two public pay lots in Beaver Creek Village. Additional lodging options are available in towns 5 minutes away.
- 発行:31 Mar
- 前回の降雪:31 March 2020
今日の天気 (2871 m)雪予報を全部見る
United Statesのseth brownが記述:
BC (Beaver Creek) can be anything you want it to be. It has more diversity than Vail (excepting Bowls) with more advanced skiing and better cruising and less crowds. Very expensive on mtn eating as well as lift tickets in the Vail Valley in general.
This is a great destination for European skiers as there is direct service to Vail, but you can stay in a better ski in/ski out environment. A combo of Vail/BC can't be beat for 1 week of non stop skiing. More good restaurants than you can count. Plenty of apres-ski (Vail), variety of accommodations, as in Edwards, Avon, West Vail, besides the Beav and Vail proper.
Most definitely a top tier US destination for anyone.
- Boulder, United States114km
- Ken Caryl, United States120km
- Arvada, United States122km
- Lakewood, United States122km
- Wheat Ridge, United States124km
- Oceanside Harbor, United States1205km
- Camp Pendelton, United States1206km
- Carlsbad City Beach, United States1206km
- Del Mar Jetties, United States1206km
- Dutches A Frame, United States1206km
- Mount Jackson (Colorado), United States16km
- Mount of the Holy Cross, United States18km
- Notch Mountain, United States18km
- Meridian Peak, United States19km
- Buffalo Mountain, United States32km