Alpine Meadowsスキー リゾート ガイド
Alpine Meadows and the ski area formerly known as Squaw Valley (now Olympic Valley) are now officially one resort with an all new name, Tahoe Palisade. The combined area has 6000 acres so can claim the biggest in Tahoe and one of the 5 biggest in North America. They are in the process of joining the two with a gondola, although there won’t be ski runs linking them. However, each area still operates independently.
The dedicated websites now redirect to https://www.palisadestahoe.com/
Alpine Meadows has phenomenal views of Lake Tahoe and the high Sierra. It has terrain that engages and challenges any level skier or rider. Alpine Meadows was the first in the West to install a six-passenger high speed chair. Alpine Meadows is also home to a fine adaptive ski school for disabled people. Off the slopes, there is lodging within one mile of ski resort. Additional lodging in North Lake Tahoe, only six miles away. Fully contained campers are allowed. Lift and lodging packages are available at Alpine Meadows.
- 最寄りの空港:Reno / Tahoe
- 発行:26 Oct
- 前回の降雪:26 October 2021
今日の天気 (2358 m)雪予報を全部見る
Alpine Meadows is amazing. Fun park, always new improvements and the best snow in Tahoe. Never crowded. Whenever there is new snow, the best lines and untracked powder are only a short hike away. Right next to Squaw but on average recieves 100 more inches of snow then Squaw. With 500 inches of snow a year, there are tons of pow days to come each year.
Its cheap too, only $39.
- Carson City, United States41km
- Reno, United States55km
- Sparks, United States59km
- El Dorado Hills, United States90km
- Rocklin, United States95km
- Fort Point, United States246km
- Deadman's, United States249km
- Fort Cronkite Rodeo Beach, United States249km
- Kellys Cove, United States251km
- Stinson Beach, United States252km
- Granite Chief, United States6km
- Mount Pluto, California, United States13km
- Lost Corner Mountain, United States16km
- Donner Peak, United States18km
- Rubicon Peak, United States21km