Mount Huttスキー リゾート ガイド
Winner of NZ's Best Ski Resort 3 years running, Canterbury’s Mt Hutt Ski Area is a vast mountain with diverse terrain and a high country pioneering character. A six seater chairlift, a dedicated quad chair, a triple chair and a beginners’ surface conveyor lift deliver all levels and styles of skiers and riders to fantastic groomed runs, off-piste and parks. Mt Hutt is a national and international destination for many of the world’s best ski racers who rate the mountain as the best Southern Hemisphere training ground. Mt Hutt is family and beginner friendly with a great Snowsports School and a licensed Skiwiland Crèche. We also offer world class terrain parks with features and jumps suitable for all ability levels. Children 10 and under can ski for free, and are free of charge at a number of dining and accommodation options in Methven.
- 観光案内所の電話番号::+64 3 302 8811
- 発行:20 Nov
- 前回の降雪:20 November 2019
今日の天気 (1762 m)雪予報を全部見る
New ZealandのButch Sternが記述:
I have been skiing Mt Hutt for the past 25 years. It has a mixed terrain that provides consistent challenges and enjoyment. The food and hospitality are good, the road is a challenge. Methven is a great town.
If you are looking for tree skiing, it is not there and the weather can come in strong. Being there is time well spent. Methven is a great community. Enjoy it, I do.
- Christchurch, New Zealand91km
- Timaru, New Zealand101km
- Dunedin, New Zealand275km
- Nelson, New Zealand286km
- Blenheim, New Zealand297km
- Kairaki Beach, New Zealand95km
- New Brighton Beach, New Zealand95km
- Lone Pine Brighton, New Zealand96km
- Trolley's, New Zealand96km
- Eddies South Shore, New Zealand98km
- Mount Peel, New Zealand48km
- Mount Arrowsmith, New Zealand49km
- Mount Tregear, New Zealand57km
- Mount Murchison, New Zealand58km
- Mount Whitcombe, New Zealand61km