Coronet Peakスキー リゾート ガイド
Coronet Peak, located in the adventure capital of Queenstown and is New Zealand’s home of skiing. It is NZ’s first commercial ski field and a pioneer of snow-making and night skiing. This is Queenstown’s playground, at only 20 minutes from downtown, guests get freshly-groomed trails at First Tracks from 8am right through to Night Skiing, a Queenstown must do, on Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays until 9pm.
Coronet Peak has 280ha of skiable terrain, a 1649m elevation with a 462m vertical drop, and extensive state of the art snow-making, the largest in the Southern Hemisphere, to top up snow.
- 観光案内所の電話番号::0800 697 547
Coronet Peakのスキー リゾート マネージャーから届いたお知らせ&ニュース
Coronet Peak is opening two weeks earlier. The ski field, which is 20 minutes from downtown Queenstown, will be open for one day only on Saturday June 2nd on Queen’s birthday weekend. It's official opening day is Saturday June 16th. The four-seater Coronet Express and Meadows Express chairlifts will be spinning, offering a variety of terrain for confident beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers and riders.
The Remarkables will not open on Queen’s Birthday Weekend, but pass holders that ride The Remarkables also have access to Coronet Peak, so no one need be disappointed. The Remarkables is due to open on Saturday June 9.
- 発行:25 Jun
- ゲレンデ:Packed powder or groomed snow
今日の天気 (1418 m)雪予報を全部見る
New ZealandのMia が記述:
A great resort for beginners, intermediates and experts. It would be even better if the T-bar was replaced with a chair lift to spread people out on the mountain! The only other down side is the steps up to the snow from the base building. It is difficult for children to carry skis up and down stairs.
- Invercargill, New Zealand169km
- Dunedin, New Zealand173km
- Timaru, New Zealand208km
- Christchurch, New Zealand349km
- Nelson, New Zealand548km
- Smoothwater Bay, New Zealand106km
- Haast Beach, New Zealand121km
- Lake Pukaki Point, New Zealand138km
- Dunedin - Blue Tops, New Zealand168km
- Dunedin - Cob Cottage, New Zealand168km
- Ben Lomond (Otago), New Zealand13km
- Cecil Peak, New Zealand22km
- Roys Peak, New Zealand36km
- Earnslaw, New Zealand44km
- Mount Barff, New Zealand57km